In the same bloody place we were in June 2016, that’s where.
Seriously how has it been nearly 18 months of going round in circles arguing over mysterious billions and non-existent trade deals?
What happened to Vote Leave’s grand plans to save us from the evil clutches of the EU? Did Nige run off with them on the big red bus?
While they fart about, we at The Nopebook believe in action, and thankfully so do many others. Below is a list of organisations you can support to help those most vulnerable and affected by the Tory/DUP government:
- Bloody Good Period — Providing period supllies to asylum seekers, refugees and those who cant afford them.
- Abortion Support Network — Helping people from Ireland, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Man travel to England to access a safe and legal abortion.
- The Trussell Trust — A network of over 400 UK food banks helping those below the poverty line with food and support.
- Turn2Us — Helping people in financial hardship gain access to welfare benefits, charitable grants and support services.
- The Outside Project — A crisis night shelter service in response to those within the LGBTIQ+ community who feel endangered, are homeless, or feel that they are on the outside of services due to historical and present prejudice in society & in their home.
Image by I Love the EU